In response to my rough week (for those that don’t know, puff did not make it through thursday night and I have to monitor the cyst in my head and if it gets better get it sucked out of my nose) I feel like a failure. So to cheer myself up i’m going to list things that i’m good at- and possibly figure out why I can’t seem to find a man. Here we go.
1) Inserting sarcastic comments into every conversation no matter the level of appropriateness
2) Waking up early
3) Remembering small details of people’s lives
4) Small talk
5) Figuring out what’s going to happen in a movie before I should and ruining it
6) Reading multiple books at the same time (not literally but you get the idea)
7) Being realistic
8) Making ugly faces
9) Saving money
10) Dealing with animals and kids
11) Thinking of gift ideas
12) Giving my all to a new task/job until I’m good at it
i’m out and probably just explained a good deal about my life. Men apparently aren’t too keen on inappropriate women that wake them up early with an ugly face reading a book, with too many animals and a small budget. Even if they do give good gifts!
Who knew you guys…who knew?