yea or neigh? Haaaay.

Hello lovelies-

Almost a week has gone by already! Craziness. My schedule was a bit off these past few days so I am all discombobulated and confused…hopefully I can make some sense.

Tuesday my Dad had a dinner for his birthday (which was on Monday)- even though he titled it a “Summer Dinner”; it was Birthday centered 🙂 So I dropped Rowena off there in the morning to hang out with Jamie and went straight there after work, and didn’t leave until 9ish. We were both pooped and basically went straight to bed after showers/feeding kitkits and the like.

Wednesday I was tired (this has been a pattern over like 3 weeks now, I don’t know why but I’m exhausted!),however it was chiropractor day and that means I had to get up a tad earlier than usual so I could be there by 7:15. This was my last visit in this office so I was kind sad! Next visit he’s moving all of his clients to his N. Raleigh office by North Hills mall so even though it’s a small change I can already predict that it’s gonna throw me off big time. Oh well that’s next week. Anyways, stuff happened during the day I’m sure, but I don’t really remember anything specific…oops. Oh wait I remember now that I had someone come by to look at the room to rent and he was cool; though he kept asking if I was sure I didn’t have any other questions and kind of made me second guess it like he was dying to tell me some creepy personality flaw he has but didn’t want to bring it up himself- what’s up with that Bryan? Why ruin it!?

Thursday! It was my semi-Friday but not really. Last work day at Duke for the week, so things went smoothly simply because I had the whole “it doesn’t matter I have tomorrow off” mentality.

So Friday I took a ‘vacation’ day- and by vacation I mean I worked at the vet. It was interesting, I always get kind of nerdy when I work with the ‘regular’ staff on weekdays there and spent most of the day walking around taking notes on stuff that I kind of know how to do but didn’t want to forget. The whole point of taking that shift was to be sure that if (and when) I get tossed into head nurse on Saturday’s I don’t f it up. Hopefully I took enough notes to prevent that from happening! I went to sign papers for my new carpet afterwards, and that was weird but I’m now scheduled to get new digs on the 18th. I finally made it home around 3 and it had just started pouring, so I was sad because I had planned on trying to go out to ride EZ 😦 Instead I went for a soggy walk with Rowena and hung around the house. bleh.

Saturdaaaaaay- worked the regular weekend shifts at the vet. I felt a lot more comfortable already running tests and knowing how to enter them. In case you were wondering, it wasn’t the SKILLS that I wanted to learn the day before it was the technology part of entering into the system and running through the machines that I had trouble remembering. I think I got it now. So in general I had a good Saturday. During the few hours of break in between shifts it was raining again though, so Rowena and I sported our rain gear on our walk. Went back to meet Katie around 5 to walk the dogs for the evening, and there are dummies boarding right now but oh well…came home, ate, relaxed etc.

that brings us to today 🙂 Katie and I were on for this mornings walk shift again, knocked it out pretty quickly and then went about doing my normal grocery shopping/cleaning/walk routine before boxing. Again I’ve been le tired today so I don’t think I put 100% into the workout but at least I went, yeah? I worked in the yard for about an hour when I got home and got really paranoid that I rubbed on some poison oak so I had to take a shower after that. Since then I’ve just been reading, went for a short walk and cleaned up the kitchen. Ants have been appearing every few days in there and it’s really annoying since I literally just canceled my Orkin contract this month- so now I have to spend more money getting someone out here to mass murder tiny anties. I suspect nobody will be receiving a grandiose Christmas present this year- be prepared!

So this week should be back to normal, a 40 hour monday to friday with a sprnkling of weekend hours. Hopefully sunny weather! OHOH I forgot; big sissy is moving back so I’m excited about that. We can share a pony 😀


About Erin Goes Blah- I rant forever

Ever heard of Erin Go Brah? The horse obviously, not the saying! I'm him, in human form but slightly less successful and well known. Perhaps you've also heard of a man named William Shakespeare? In "A mid-summer nights dream" he says, "though she be but little, she is fierce" in reference to Hermia...I have a little bit of that in my mix too. I'm a 26-year-old big kid with occasional adult tendencies just trying to figure out my place in life. Chronically single and exhausted I am the keeper of two jobs and three pets. With approximately 2 hours of free time per day, ​I tend to use it relaxing- leading to much musings and wonderment. I plan on using this blog to reach out to others, and to my inner conscience to better understand my odd habits and talk myself out of them. I hope to bring attention to those in eating disorder recovery, by being open about my hardships and hurdles. I'm weird, silly and looking for someone to share the love with :)
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s